This is due to the combination of unique laws and higher required aggregates to pass. 82: 82.

The scores are then combined to determine if the applicant has achieved a.

Samuel D.

. Costello Courthouse. May 18, 2023.

Ten-Year Summary of Bar Passage Rates, Overall and First-Time, 2010–2019.

9% while Vermont bar exam had an overall pass rate of 57% (45/79. Dec 16 2022. The July Bar Exam averages 72 people taking the exam, 47 people passing, and an average session pass rate of 66%.

Visit the NCBE website to view results from the latest bar exam. Eric M.

First-Time Taker Pass Rate.

The employment rates shown are those of the 2017 full-time graduates at the time of graduation ("Empl.

5%. Your complete guide to Vermont bar exam prep.

Bar Exam Format. Francesca M.

How Examinees Find Out: The notices are individually posted to exam takers on their user accounts at www.


Costello Courthouse.

Whittier Law School: 21 percent. While the overall pass rate has been on a downward trend from a 68% pass rate in 2009 to a 58% pass rate. 83%).

. 2022 first-time bar passage rate: 53. Although it saw a slight dip in passage rate in 2016, Kansas’ statistics over the last 10 years still make it one of the nation’s easiest bar exams. average pass rate Percent who passed the bar in any jurisdiction Law School weighted average pass rate 2018 140 13 14 3 138 96 75. Costello Courthouse.

Fax: (802) 859-3003.

. Wisconsin students that complete law school in Wisconsin are not required to take the bar exam.

Phone: (802) 859-3000.

May 18, 2023.

These ~50 something percent pass rates are ludicrous.

Statistics and Pass List: For February 2022 examinees: 43% overall pass rate.

Visit the NCBE website to view results from the latest bar exam.